Over one hundred works, exhibited at Forte di Belvedere and in some of the symbolic places of our heritage: a veritable museum of contemporary art, in the heart of the city, between interior and exterior, between the Middle Ages and Renaissance, between museums and gardens, funerary chapels and areas of political life, galleries and studios, cloisters and crypts.
Forte di Belvedere
Designed by Buontalenti at the end of the sixteenth century, it is a fortified villa on a hill overlooking the city: from its standpoint one can enjoy one of the best views of Florence.
Palazzo della Signoria, better known as Palazzo Vecchio, has been the symbol of the civic power of Florence for over seven centuries.
With its immense artistic legacy, the Uffizi Gallery, now The Uffizi, is one of the most important museums in the world. During YTALIA we presents wors by Jannis Kounellis and Giulio Paolini.
Santa Croce Museum
The museum occupies the convent complex arranged around the two cloisters adjoining the basilica.
Modern Art Gallery – Pitti Palace
Situated on the second floor of Palazzo Pitti, the thirty rooms of the Modern Art Gallery contain paintings and sculptures, for the most part Italian, from the end of the 18th century through to the First World War.
Galleria Palatina – Palazzo Pitti
The Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments occupy the whole of Palazzo Pitti’s piano nobile. The gallery was established in the late 18th and early 19th centuries by the Lorraine, who hung a mass of artworks, principally from the Medici collections begun around 1620, in the reception rooms.
The Medici were the first to take an interest in the gardens, establishing the model of the Italian-style garden that became an example for many European courts.
Dedicated to the Italian art of the 20th century, the Novecento Museum offers a selection of around 300 works located in 15 exhibition areas, in addition to a study room, a cabinet for drawings and prints and a room for conferences and projections.
Museo Marino Marini
In the deconsecrated Church of San Pancrazio are 184 works by the sculptor Marino Marini (1901–1980), arranged according to the artist’s instructions about the choice of materials and the natural lighting of the rooms. During YTALIA we presents works by Nunzio and Mimmo Paladino.